What do we accept for consignment?
~ ALL SEASONS ARE ACCEPTED AT ALL SALES!
~ Items must be current and in excellent, clean, and odor free condition with no signs of wear and no damage such as pilling, tears, holes, missing buttons, dysfunctional zippers, and stains. Make sure you have scrutinized each item as though YOU were going to buy it.
~ Every item will be checked in during Drop Off and any unacceptable items will be placed in a bag in your consignor tub - items marked for donate will be donated immediately. Please do not take offense if we reject some of your items. All Aboard representatives will be screening very closely to maintain an upscale quality sale. We reserve the right to refuse any item that we feel may not sell. We want to be known for having the best quality merchandise and we want all of our shoppers to have confidence that they are buying the best at our sales.
~ All Aboard accepts children's clothing, shoes, baby accessories, toys/books/videos, equipment such as strollers/cribs/walkers/etc., and just about anything else related to children. Maternity and Junior clothing will also be accepted.
~ As a consignor you are responsible for checking the CPS Recall Website to ensure that you are not consigning any recalled items.
We accept the following clothing...
- Children's clothing GIRLS sizes preemie-20 and BOYS size preemie-20. ALL SEASONS manufactured in the last 5 years.
- Juniors clothing - odd numbered sizes only 1-21. ALL SEASONS manufactured in the last 5 years. - GARDEN CITY ONLY!
- Maternity clothing - XS-3X - Maternity items must say maternity on the manufacturer's label. ALL SEASONS manufactured in the last 5 years. - GARDEN CITY ONLY!
- Children's shoes up to older youth size 5.
- Jeans, pants, short and long sleeves accepted at ALL sales.
- Halloween costumes accepted at ALL sales.
- Swimwear accepted at any sale.
- Dance Wear accepted at any sale.
- NOTE: We do not accept underwear - unless in SEALED original packaging.
We will not accept clothing in Ziploc bags (all clothing items must be on hanger).
We will accept the following Toys, Books, Videos & Games...
- ALL Toys/Equipment MUST be in working condition and include all pieces
- Batteries must be included. (Items without batteries will be charged $1.00 per needed battery).
- Stuffed Animals are NOT accepted.
- Videos will be accepted in original case only.
No R-rated videos or games
Books MUST have all pages.
Parenting books will be accepted as well as children's board books clear up to children's chapter books.
We will accept the following Infant and Child Accessories...
- Nursing/feeding supplies, diaper bags, covers, etc.
- Nursing bras and camisoles will be accepted.
- Nursery needs: diaper pails, potty chairs, bath seats, guardrails, etc. All in clean and working condition.
Socks, hats, gloves, hairbows, belts, backpacks, etc.
We will accept the following Equipment...
Strollers, walkers, high-chairs, exersaucers, bikes, playground equipment, etc.
- Cribs (NO Drop Down Sides), toddler beds, bassinets, changing tables, dressers
- Equipment must be clean with all working parts or it will not be accepted.
- Attach any accompanying items securely.
- Broken equipment or items with any missing pieces (stroller trays etc.) are not acceptable.
Car seats you wish to sell must never have been in an accident and must not be more than 5 years old. Please also make sure your car seat is not on the following CPS Recall Website.
ANY ITEM THAT HAS BEEN RECALLED CANNOT BE SOLD OR PLACED ON THE SALES FLOOR FOR ANY REASON!
Occasionally, due to an oversight at check-in, we find items on the sales floor that do not meet these standards. All Aboard Kid's Consignment reserves the right to remove these items and leave them unsorted at sale end.